Our client is an authorised supplier of workplace safety equipment.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, You will be responsible for:
- Planning of calls
- Sourcing New business
- Identifying opportunities for growth with existing customers
- Following up on calls/orders/leads
- Preparing quotations
- Product demonstrations for customers
- Job related administration
- Following up on queries professionally and timeously
- Attending exhibition shows when required.
- Meeting Sales targets
- Customer Training
- Presentations at Boardroom level
- 3 - 5 years' Sales experience in health & safety / PPE equipment (essential)
- Previous experience in selling product or service on the mines.
- Computer Literacy
- Driver’s license + own Vehicle
- High sense of urgency, Independence, Committed.
- Technically minded
- Persistent, Confident, Adaptable, Tenacious, Thorough
- Self-disciplined and driven to meet sales budget.
Salary / Package
R20K - R25K CTC per month
- Cell Phone