Our client is an equipment manufacturer in the global mineral processing sector.
Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer and Project Director, You will be responsible for:
- Managing the scheduling, planning, forecasting, finance, resourcing, quality, and technical activities of a project to ensure project accuracy and quality of supply.
- Manage, coordinate and administer projects during the delivery stages of the project lifecycle: from planning, implementation, execution, monitoring and controlling to the final closing out of the project.
- Manage all supervisors, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Manage the whole project process, objectives, and expectations
- Handle projects to the value of USD 2m to USD 5m.
- Work on several different size projects concurrently
- BSc/BEng/BTech Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management Certificate (advantageous)
- 5+ years experience in a mechanical engineering environment or similar.
- Mineral processing and/or heavy engineering experience would be beneficial.
- Proven track record in project management skills
- Experience in supply and installation contracts.
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite as well as experience with Microsoft Projects.
- Have a good understanding of how to read engineering drawings, process & instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s).
- A good understanding of the various component manufacturing techniques (castings, forgings, fabrications, and machining).
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment.
Salary / Package
R62,500 - R75,000 per month (negotiable)
- Work laptop
- Cell phone
- Two return flights per annum for personal use
- Living out allowance when travelling internationally for work purposes
- Furniture relocation
- Cost for professional occupation permit application with the EDB (3/10 years).
- Flight costs to Mauritius including excess baggage