Our client is in the Travel Tourism industry.
You will be required to perform the following Key Functions:
- Offer first line assistance to the Travel Designers, allocating tasks of availability, confirmation and post confirmation services while maintaining workloads and a high level of efficiency within the team as a whole.
- Develop and mentor staff and talent to their full potential through performance development programs.
- Liaise with the Head of Reservations to ensure the company strategy is implemented.
- Monitor, review and measure the teams’ margins, sales targets and company’s bed nights sold, and promote up-selling without creating a negative experience for the agent.
- Optimise business processes – continuously striving to improve business effectiveness and efficiency with innovation, flexibility, and integration within the business’s technology.
Tertiary qualification in Travel & Tourism/Hospitality.
- Min 8-10 years in the Travel & Tourism industry
- Working knowledge of TourPlan or similar booking/operating system
- General product knowledge on Southern & East Africa
- Personal or educational travel experience advantageous.
Salary / Package