FMCG company in JHB North
The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for driving traffic, via promotions and email campaigns to increase revenue, ultimately improving the customer journey. The aim is to make the online eCommerce system easy to use, speedy and secure. You will possess strong sales and customer services experience in the retail environment.
Implement the defined strategy, the consumer activation plan and campaigns
• Define and implement the ecommerce strategy in line with the Consumer Journey Strategy developed by marketing
• Define, plan & ensure the execution of e-merchandising activities through cross-sell, up-sell & eCRM strategies
• Leverage (internal and external) data, insights and recommendations to continuously improve e-Com activities
• Support other departments in implementing projects with a digital dimension
Optimise e-retailer content & experience
• Drive the day-to-day back-end management of digital boutiques, both owned Digital Boutiques and not-owned (Trade Partner Web sites)
• Drive and continuously improve the digital path to purchase and ensure a best-in-class digital consumer experience through optimised purchasing paths
Relevant tertiary qualification
5 years+ experience in a Digital Marketing Agency or dedicated Digital marketing team Sector experience: Retail, Food & Beverage, Financial Institutions, Telecommunications. Strong experience in eCommerce activities to drive traffic on websites. Strong experience in eCommerce Operations (Content Management, e-Merchandising & personalisation). Strong Web Analytics knowledge (Google Analytics certification a plus). Experience in building and managing an eBusiness operation (organization, processes, and guidelines) is a strong plus. CRM and eCRM Experience essential. Commercial Business Acumen (understanding of processes and enablers, drivers of Business Models & being capable to translate them into relevant Marketing Actions). Excellent planning and administration skills. Excellent project management skills. Ability to work independently.
R65000 - R80000 ctc per month