Leading Mining and Chemical Manufacturer
This Chief Financial Officer role reporting to the CEO is a challenging and exciting role, giving you the opportunity to show your abilities and attributes.
You will be providing Strategic direction, lead and manage Company Finances. Responsible for developing and promoting a system for good, proper, and sound financial management to ensure that the financial interests of the organisation and shareholders are protected.
- Developed financial strategies, policies, and procedures
- Report on Company’s financial position and or performance
- Provide strategic recommendations and or guidance to the Executive team on all financial matters
- Provide strategic input and consolidation on mergers and or Joint Ventures
- Ensure effective management of the budget process
- Perform Administration
- Manage group budgets
- Ensure effective management of Risks, Tax and Treasury
- Provide strategic direction on IT within Company
- Ensure compliance to GAAP, King IV and other Statutory requirements
- Liaise with external business partners and key stakeholders
- Participate in strategic sessions of Company
- Develop, guide and performance manage departmental team
- Chartered Accountant
- Post graduate qualification in commerce
You will have at least 15 years' Financial Management experience of which 8 years' within Senior Management capacity within the Chemical, Fertilizer, Petrochemical and Mining industry and have:
- Proven leadership qualities, general management skills and the ability to function at a strategic level.
- Team player, change agent, decision making, forward thinking and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent financial and business acumen, multifunctional expertise, and high-quality interface management skills.
- Ability to manage and achieve deadlines.
- Willing to travel
Salary / Package