Our client is in the Travel and Tourism industry.
You will be required to perform the following Key Functions:
- To assist in formulating unique and creative event and travel incentive proposals for presentation to clients.
- Provide accurate and error free Incentive & Event budgets
- To ensure that the requirements of the brief and client are met in an accurate and creative way.
- To ensure that all internal and external deadlines are met timeously and efficiently.
- Efficient and accurate processing of client documentation for an incentive trip which includes issuing air tickets, visa correlation, itineraries, travel insurance etc.
- Running of retail travel files and client breakaways / extensions.
- Tour Leading Skills and experience which includes but not limited to crisis management, emergency budget management, hospitality services, baggage control and efficient liaison with suppliers and entertainers.
- Be onsite to run client Event Functions regardless of date, time and location.
- Maintain an ongoing high standard of customer service including good interpersonal relationships with clients.
- Assistance with brainstorming and strategizing new marketing / motivational campaigns and theme events for clients.
- Coordination and implementation of motivational campaigns.
- All administration, record keeping, invoicing, reconciliation’s and reporting related to the clients and your daily functions.
- Any agreed upon adhoc work requirements in order to provide customer satisfaction.
- Creativity and good work ethic’s
- Amadeus certificate is essential
- Diploma/ certificate in Travel
- At least 5 years’ experience in outbound Incentive group management.
- Skilled and certified in Amadeus Skills and be able to book, issue and re-issue tickets
- Must have the infrastructure to work from home i.e. wifi, laptop, printer etc – Will be required to attend a weekly staff meeting in the office.
- Must have own car
- Must have a valid passport
Salary / Package
R18000 - R20000 Gross