A Field Guide College located in Limpopo.
The Guide Trainer is responsible for assisting and executing of training activities of the College within the framework of
the approved curriculum.
Key Focus Areas
– Conduct learning according to the highest FGASA standards, including the College guiding culture/standards operating processes.
– Facilitating lectures, workshops, and training sessions as well as activities in the field.
– Offer guidance and support to students.
– Adhere to CATHSSETA requirements for training providers.
– Ensuring that the vehicles are being driven sensibly and with care by students and staff.
– Keep firearms stored and maintained according to safety rules and regulations.
– Posting of information on social media.
Grade 12 (essential) FGASA Level 3 ARH & Rifle proficiency First Aid level 2 Valid driver’s license and PrPD
Previous experience as Senior Guide or Head Guide Min 5 years’ guiding experience. Prior experience in training and facilitation.