Our client is a manufacturer of mining equipment.
Reporting to the Fitting & Machine Shop Foreman, You will be responsible for installing, servicing, repairing and assembling all Furnaces, Crushers, Pulverisers, and trolleys etc. coming from the manufacturing shop (Boiler Shop and outside suppliers).
- Repair and maintain all mechanical equipment.
- Inspect equipment, structures or materials to identify the cause of errors or other defects.
- Observing, receiving and obtaining information from the relevant sources to complete work piece.
- Monitor and review information from materials to detect or assess problems.
- Identify information, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities and changes in events
to complete work pieces.
- Control machines and the various processes.
- Do preventive maintenance on all equipment in factory, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatics.
- Do scheduled checks on machinery and parts.
- Find and fix faults, oiling and cleaning machinery and parts.
- Carry out scheduled overhaul and replacing parts that have reached the end of their working
- Perform activities that require the use of his arms and legs using his whole body, such as climbing,
lifting, balancing, walking and stooping, and the handling of materials.
- Be able to work on other sites to do break down repairs.
- Minimum N3 level with Red Seal Fitter Trade Test
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings. (Including Pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams)
- Working with job cards and material issue documents.
Salary / Package
R120 per hour