Inbound tour operator.
- Planning and designing of leisure FIT tailor-made itineraries.
- Managing the reservations process including handling of bookings from quote to finalising, including invoicing and travel documents.
- Ensuring turn around times are strictly adhered to according to standard operating practices
- Proactive selling of products and services ensuring the best possible itinerary for the guests.
- Constant, consistent interaction and clear communication with colleagues, agents, operators guests and suppliers.
Certificate/ Diploma in Tourism or similar.
- Fluent in both verbal and written Spanish preferably South American Spanish.
- Understanding of the travel industry - inbound Tour Operating specifically would be preferable.
- Good understanding of delivering excellent service to agents/guests
- An in-depth knowledge of Tourplan or a similar booking system
- In-depth knowledge of WETU
- An in-depth geographical, logistical and product knowledge of South, Southern and East Africa.
Salary / Package