Our client is a Global Forwarding company.
You will be expected to perform the following Key Functions:
- Book cargo and check rates.
- Register files and check documents.
- Submit files to RCG in accordance with mode requirements.
- Load foreign invoices.
- Co-ordinate the forwarding process for Ocean and Air freight.
- Liaise and pro-actively communicate with clients throughout the process.
- Develop and maintain working relationships, networks, and partnerships.
- Find innovative ways to reduce errors- risk of late orders.
- Status reports.
- Dealing with and resolving of all queries with clients and service providers.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Forwarding Controller or similar position.
- Exposure to Air and Ocean operations processes preferred
- Shipshape experience
- Excel/Word intermediate knowledge.
- Understanding of incoterms.
Salary / Package
R35000- R45000 CTC
Medical Aid and Pension