A well-established specialist fabrication company, based in Africa’s economic capital - Johannesburg. Group has grown allowing them to provide a diverse portfolio of services to clients both nationally and internationally. They provide and manufacture a comprehensive range of products and services to numerous blue chip OEMs in the local and international mining, material handling, fabrication, engineering and oil & gas and petrochemical industries. (Mining Equipment, Materials Handling Equipment,
Minerals Processing Equipment, Refurb and Maintenance Service, Petrochemical, Oil and Gas Equipment,
Perform all tasks that can reasonably be expected from an employee in the position of a legal advisor to the Group, including but not limited to:
- Legal advice to senior management relating to the business of the Group;
- Review and qualifications of Terms and Conditions of: Non-Disclosure / Confidentiality Agreements; Tenders / Requests for Quotations; Memorandums of Understanding; Lease Agreements; Credit Applications; All other types of agreements;
- Draft all types of Contracts;
- Negotiate terms and conditions;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Managing and working with outside council as and when required;
- Company secretarial services including but not limited to: Board and Shareholder resolutions; Interpretation and administration of Shareholder Agreements; Maintain Company documents; Interact with Board Members and Shareholders; Prepare documents for Board Meetings;
- Maintain Registers associated with Company requirements;
- Administer Guarantee requirements;
- Assist the following departments complying with legal requirements: Human Resources; SHE; Procurement;
- Assist the Group with: Debt collection; Contract Administration, Insurance requirements; Reviewing and drafting of Company Policies and Procedures;
- Be loyal to the Group and all Companies within the Group in all dealings and transaction relating to the business interest of the Group;
- Protect and promote the business reputation and Goodwill of the Group;
- Be flexible about your work and assist with other functions if and when required.
LLB Degree. Admitted Attorney. 2-5 Years' post admission experience either in Practice - Specializing in international mining, material handling, fabrication, engineering and oil & gas and petrochemical industries or as an In-house legal counsel for similar type of industry.
The role will be located at the offices in the East Rand. Ability to commute and work in the office daily.
Salary / Package
Negotiable dependent on experience