Produces and distributes a full range of gearmotors, drive systems, planetary gearboxes and inverters for the industrial automation, mobile machinery and renewable energy sectors.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day sales administration
- Incoming leads & enquiries are logged for proper follow up
- Internal sales activities are accurately relayed in weekly sales meetings
- Systems are maintained for the pro active canvassing of business by internal sales
- That new sales processing systems as developed from time to time are
- Sales data is properly recorded for accurate historic sales reporting
- Local Buy outs
- To assist with periodic stock counts
- National Senior Certificate / Matric / Grade 12 Certificate with Mathematics and Science as a subject
- Mechanical qualification
- Customer service levels in line with market and Company expectations are maintained.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience a trade counter / front counter sales position
- Experienced in the handling of customers (Customer Collaboration)
- Good command of English plus at least one other official language
- The ability to cope with a diversity of tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Basic Power Point, MS Word and MS Excel skills
Salary / Package