Our client's staff complement consists of engineers, environmental scientists, specialist professionals and administrative staff all work towards a common goal:
To provide the highest quality of consulting engineering and environmental services for the benefit of the community and the environment.
You will be responsible inter-alia to coordinate and manage projects related to:
- Large Diameter pipelines and Reticulation Networks
- Civil and Mechanical to Pump Stations & Water Treatment Works
- Process design of Water Treatment Works
- Water conservation demand management
- Engineering and management of water projects including interfacing between engineering disciplines (structural, mechanical, environmental, electrical and control & instrumentation)
- Design and engineering analysis of water projects: pipelines, pump stations, reservoirs, water treatment works etc
- Conduct project design reviews and suggest technical and design developments
- Preparation and management of technical specifications, bills of quantities, tender documentation and evaluations.
- Monitoring project construction and acceptance including site visits, supervision and contract administration
- Project management – track progress and resource planning
- Mentor and supervise junior engineers including reviewing, checking and approving work output.
- Min 4-8 yes relevant exp post registration
- Knowledge in relevant standards, regulations, and legislation in water
- Sound experience with AutoCAD, Civil Designer or Civils3D
Salary / Package
Highly Neg to R1,2m