Leading turnkey solutions provider in the Network Optimisation, DC Power Systems, Energy and Telecommunications fields
The purpose of the Product Manager is to deliver a differentiated product to market that addresses market needs and represents a viable business opportunity.
- Gather, manage, and prioritise market / customer requirements.
- Determine customer needs by conducting market research.
- Develop the product strategy and roadmap.
- Run a pilot program with early-stage product and samples.
- Assess market competition by comparing products.
- Develop a business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business opportunities.
- Identify positioning for the product.
- Deliver the operating plan (including achievement of growth objectives, for example, market share, revenue).
- Recommends or contributes information in setting product pricing.
- Provide information by preparing sales forecasts and reports.
- Bring new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Introduce new product to the market by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Drive product launches.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company to ensure effective and efficient day-to-day management.
- Keep abreast of new products, market conditions, advertising, and promotional trends.
- Create training literature with the product owner and assist in training and installer support on installations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Industry and technical product knowledge (industrial electrical cabling)
- Previous experience in product management or similar role.
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience.
Salary / Package