A very high end Boutique Estate Hotel located in the Winelands in the Western Cape. This role will be located at the estate during working hours so person must reside in the area and have reliable transport to get to work.
Our client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator (including social media and other content) to join their marketing team to write, communicate, and publish various types of content for the entire estate across a variety of platforms.
Content creation & copy editing:
• Writing, reviewing, editing and updating all marketing content of the Estate;
• Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional material.
• Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms;
• Schedule content in line with global engagement strategies;
• Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content;
• Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints and to promote company initiatives;
• Monitoring social media and company website metrics;
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles;
• Measure web traffic to content (e.g., conversion and bounce rates);
• Develop creative and engaging social media content;
• Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tripadvisor and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels;
• Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana and Olapic;
• Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms;
• Develop, launch and manage campaigns that promote our organization and brand;
• Form key relationships with agreed influencers across the social media platforms;
• Undertake audience research;
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions;
• Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights;
• Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity;
• Update and organize all Marketing Drives & Folders on Dropbox;
• Responsible for management of the e-mail database and growth;
• Responsible for office management (ensuring all items required are in stock etc.)
• Manage collateral and ensuring stock are available at all times;
• Coordinate events and functions for the marketing team.
Working hours are slightly flexible 8 – 5, so some people start earlier and finish earlier, or start later and finish later, 40 hours per week.
Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field. Portfolio of published articles.
2 - 3 years’ experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar and the knowledge and capability to handle all functions set out in the job description. Familiarity with SEO. Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress). Computer literate with competence in Microsoft Office. Excellent writing and editing skills in English. An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces. Excellent organization and time management skills. Strong writing and copy-editing abilities. Fluent in English. Excellent people skills. Attention to detail. Excellent interpersonal- & communication skills. Attentive. Must be well-presented. Enthusiastic personality. Ability to work under pressure.
R18,000 to R20,000 CTC
10% of total monthly income set aside for Pension Fund (Deducted from CTC).