Our client is a luxury experiential travel company.
You will be expected to perform the following Key Functions:
- Interact with both suppliers and travel planners, telephonically & via email
- Planning and designing of itineraries
- Handling reservation requests either email or telephonic
- Processing of reservations from quote to finalising, including reservations, invoicing and travel documents
- Professional servicing of our dynamic direct guests
- Proactive selling of company products and services ensuring the best possible safari for the guest
- Expanding product knowledge through attending training sessions
Certificate/Diploma in the Tourism industry.
- Min 5 years reservations experience in an inbound DMC tour operating environment
- Good knowledge Southern and East Africa
- Good knowledge on FIT and Groups
- Tourplan reservations system
Salary / Package