Our client is a premier destination management company, which operates and manages tourism operations across a network of national parks in Gabon, Central Africa.
- The successful incumbent will be someone with all round mechanical skills and experience who can take care of: a fleet of polaris buggies, 20 to 40 kva diesel generators, 2 land cruisers and outboard engines (mainly Yamaha 100 hp).
- You will be required to travel extensively between various bush based properties.
- Trade Tested Artisan from a reputable institution
- Must be able to do the work yourself and not only delegate, but also focus on training and development of local personnel.
- Ability to keep records of all maintenance conditions of each and every unit
- Ability to manage the stock of parts and consumables, source parts in SA/Gabon, and be able to read manuals and part catalogues.
- French speaking preferably
Salary / Package
- Accommodation, Transportation
- Standard expat benefits