Our client is part of the Metering Solutions industry.
• Directing, optimizing, coordinating, and monitoring the full order cycle by strategically planning and managing logistics, warehouse, and transportation services for the Company.
• Liaising and negotiating with clearing agents and freight companies;
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and customers – including all
contract management and price negotiation.
• Liaise and continuously update the Sales Department and any other departments on their requests;
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency (coordinating with sales for forecasting);
• Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments;
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
• Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements;
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints and ensure that no escalations take place;
• Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements.