Our client is a manufacturer of specialty chemicals for the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, power and municipal markets.
- Your focus will be on delivering Quality Control KPI’s, the development of procedures and processes, and compliance with recognized local and international Standards and Regulations.
- The role requires active participation at all levels, from strategy through to implementation as well as actively influencing and motivating a variety of people to ensure commitment to the overall QM system
- Set appropriate QMS Objectives, Targets and KPI’s with each Department within the business.
- Responsible for the daily operation and application of key SOP’s as well as writing new versions
- Ensure that all production monitoring and measuring equipment is calibrated in accordance with local Regulations
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of business- and operational processes and procedures within the scope of the quality management system.
- Prepare and participate in external audits conducted via Independent Experts.
- Visit regions for QC discussions/audits/compliance
- Prepare and complete annual budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Management (preferred)
- Diploma in Quality Management or equivalent
- ISO 9001:2015 registered Internal / Lead Auditor
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the field of Quality Assurance and Quality Management
- Leadership capability to adopt and drive implementation of global best Quality practices
- Ability to interface with senior management and cross functional teams
- SAP key user
Salary / Package
R620K - R740K CTC per annum
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund