- A well-known reputable company that is involved in the design and development of pumping solutions in South Africa.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Identify key role players and manage key account customer relationships, by taking full responsibility for the facilitation of the key account’s management process.
- Develop long-term relationships with key role players and key accounts by effectively and proactively managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Attend internal stakeholder feedback sessions while seeking to effectively utilize available reports to manage internal and external feedback loops,
- Strengthen non-contact relationships through the effective utilisation of available technology e.g. arranging client inspections, meetings and presentations via Microsoft teams.
- Effectively utilize the databases, internal and external resources as well as
market knowledge to identify opportunities linked to rotating equipment. Including for but not limited to pumps, turbines, compressors, gearboxes, electric motors, and generators.
- Continuously search for new key accounts whom might benefit from products or services
- Initiate and facilitate enquiries from inception, to bidding and where required by initiating, leading and participating in the contract management process ensuring product and service delivery.
- Attend Tender briefing meetings, where required and communicate closing dates and requirements to the Tendering Team.
- Support tendering team with SF process, compilation of the SAP bid and eTOA process when required.
- Prepare annual Key Account Budgets, propose both individual KPI’s as well as that of Key Account Manager related KPI’s
- Provide strategic sales input, inclusive of information related to local market conditions, competitor feedback and customer requirements to enhance decision making, while always striving to achieve and exceed set targets and deliverables.
- Effectively forecast monthly OI, by ensuring the accuracy of information and quality of data reflected within and linked to the opportunities raised on Salesforce.
- Actively participate in cash collection process thereby contributing positively to KPI’s, further ensure compliance to all regulations and commercial standards and participate in OHSA at key accounts.
- Trade certificate
- Technical qualification in Mechanical
- Engineering (Advantageous).
- Marketing qualification (Advantageous).
- Business Administration qualification (Advantageous).
- 5 Years of sales and tendering
experience within an engineering
- Plant Experience
- Commercial exposure
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), ERP literate (SAP) and CRM literate (Salesforce)
- Fully competent in sales and tendering procedures and processes.
- Deadline and target driven.
- Communicate effectively (verbally and written).
- Have a knowledge and aptitude for relevant financial, commercial, legal and technical responsibilities.
Salary / Package
R40000 - R50000 CTC