Award-winning, luxury experiential travel company that tailor-makes exclusive safaris and tours in Africa, Asia and South America.
- Design and build-out IT infrastructure to meet business requirements.
- Identify opportunities for increased reliability, availability, supportability, performance, and security.
- Configure, Monitor and Maintain the VMware ESX environment across multiple locations.
- Perform maintenance, administration and troubleshooting tasks relating the Microsoft 365 and Azure environment.
- Configure, Monitor and Maintain IT hardware (including enterprise storage devices, switches, routers, servers, firewalls, Wi-Fi Systems and PBXs).
- Design, implement and maintain Microsoft Exchange environments.
- Monitor systems and services, measure systems availability and ensure sufficient capacity to meet the needs of the business.
- Apply patches, hotfixes, service packs, and hardware updates.
- Fulfil change requests (identify impact and complete risk analysis)
- Investigate higher tier incidents and resolve problems.
- Build out and maintain BackupDisaster Recovery and High Availability capabilities.
- Work with technical teams to ensure cohesion of and consistency of the ICT infrastructure.
- Maintain progressive, up-to-date knowledge of the latest features, tools and technologies
- Implement, monitor, and maintain IT security systems and best practices.
- Contribute to developing, documenting, implementing and upholding IT policies, procedures and technical documentation.
- Degree/National Diploma
- VMWare certified, MCSE, CCNP, ITIL certified
- Microsoft 365 certified, MS Azure, SharePoint
REQUIRED SKILLS (AT LEAST 5 YEARS)
- Designing, implementing and maintain complex IT systems.
- Experience administering Virtualisation technologies (VMWare preferred).
- Experience supporting MS 365 environments.
- Enterprise Security Services (Endpoint, Server protection).
- Experience implementing and supporting Microsoft products including Active Directory, LDAP, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services and IIS.
- Messaging fundamentals (Mimecast SMTP, DMARC, DKIM, SPF).
- Enterprise storage management (EMC, EqualLogic, iSCSI, LUN, Load balancing)
- Network Design – Routing, Switching (VLAN, STP PoE), IPv4 (DHCP, DNS, Subnet), Firewalls.
- Strong documentation and policy writing skills.
- Project management experience
- Experience with Disaster Recovery
- Experience in administering cloud platforms
Salary / Package
R540 000 - R660 000CTC