Our client is a leading supplier of packaging (liquid filling) solutions.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, You will be responsible for:
- Fault finding & repairs.
- Installation and commissioning of machines at Clients’ premises.
- Maintenance and Customer Support assistance.
- Re-building and servicing of equipment.
- Attending to breakdowns and problem solving.
- Ensure that safety standards are maintained.
- Excellent customer service.
- Coordination and project management of Works Orders and Customer Support jobs, to ensure on time delivery.
- Technical support to Customers, Spare part Representatives, Mechanical & Electrical Design Engineers
- Customer training and assessment of machines.
- Quality control and assurance.
- At least 3 years’ machine building experience and production machine maintenance in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Preferred experience in the Liquid Packaging Industry i.e. fillers, unscramblers, end-of-line equipment, blowmoulders, cappers, etc.
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatic fault finding required
- Excellent people skills and customer service oriented
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must be able to travel both Nationally and Internationally
- A positive attitude, self-motivated and reliable
- Must be computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, Internet and MS Outlook.
- Code B Drivers’ license
Salary / Package
Negotiable (depending on experience)
- Medical Aid
- Retirement Fund
- Company Car
- Fuel card
- Cell phone, internet and laptop
- Fully-kitted caddy for breakdowns