Inbound Tour Operator in Cape Town
- Design programmes for existing and new clients
- In constant contact with clients and agencies
- Ensure and maintain good relations with clients and agencies
- Brainstorm ideas based on given briefs and budgets
- Complete cost analysis’s, grids, detailed proposals and PowerPoint presentations
- Travel on site inspections or programmes (on average 1 week in every 4 weeks on site during season)
- Compile and book all services based on itineraries
- Source relevant information in terms of room-gifts, amendments, re-costs and additions
- Travel with groups and assist with on-site coordination
- Ensure contracts are drawn up between the company and client
- Ensure invoices are sent to clients and ensure timeous payments are made to the company
- Ensure payments are made timeously to suppliers
- Responsible for final invoicing and reconciliation
- Maintain and increase gross profits on programmes
- Attend all weekly and status meetings
- Must be able to travel with groups
- Work from home/office hybrid model
Matric, tertiary qualification.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Tourism account management role – preferably specializing in incentive inbound tourism.
Knowledge of Southern Africa, specifically Cape Town, Sun City, the bush (Kruger & Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve) and Zambia.
Knowledge of Botswana, Mozambique, Kenya & Tanzania an added advantage.
Knowledge and experience in MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
European language an advantage.
A highly professional and presentable individual.
Self-starter with excellent attention to detail.
A high level of integrity and ethical conduct.
A team player.
Excellent administrative and coordination skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent negotiation ability.
The ability to perform under pressure.
Excellent time management skills.
The ability to plan and organize efficiently.
Strong financial skills.
Salary / Package