Our client is a leading food ingredient supplier.
My client, a well-known Food ingredients Distributor is looking for a BDM to drive projects in NEW market segments as per KPI’s. Also responsible to find new clients and also to grow business with existing customers. Some of the other duties are delineated below:
- Build and maintain sound relationships with customers, suppliers, vendors, and business partners.
- Provide technical support to prospective customers during lab-scale tests and production trials.
- Accurate reporting and compilation of market information
- Liaise with suppliers and provide regular status updates and feedback on current sales projects
I am looking for someone who has worked in the Food Ingredients or Flavour Industries for many years and who knows the type of customer-base. Afrikaans-speaking is a MUST.
- Tertiary Qualification in food science/ Technology and/or chemical field.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Sales/ Business Development
- Specialized in technical sales of technical products for food, chemical or animal feed.
- Bilingual – English & Afrikaans
- Skilled in market research, new customer canvassing and service of existing customers
- Formal sales & marketing related skills
- Financial and business acumen / value-add thinking.
Salary / Package
R45K - R75K CTC per month
- Travel Allowance
- Petrol allowance
- Company cellphone & laptop
- Medical Aid (Discovery)