- This is a company that provides software solution aimed to the mining industry
Your responsibilities will be:
- Market the range of products to existing and prospective customers.
- Products in the Drill & Blast arena, both Surface and Underground
- Create customer base for a new area of business
- Build relationships with Senior Management and Drill & Blast Management.
- Assist in the development of new products
- Provide technical support to our customers
- Provide training to our customers
- Design and implement drilling fluid programs and overall operations
- Undertake general administrative duties
- QHSE responsibilities
- Executing established client contact plans to communicate product launches and engaging potential clients in relevant sales campaigns to build new relationships.
- Acting as first point of contact for client queries and complaints and resolves these, referring complex issues to others and ensuring that the client receives an appropriate response.
- Setting clear objectives for each sales/service call or meeting; using standard materials to make a presentation to the client; and asking relevant questions to evaluate the client’s level of interest and to identify and respond to areas requiring further information or explanation.
- Building solutions for a new reality based on client’s current state and understanding the client’s total business.
- National Senior Certificate Grade 12 (Matric)
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing with technical background
- 5 Years’ experience industry related experience in a similar field of work
- Prior experience using ERP software
- Understanding areas of operation, industries and drill and blast markets both surface and underground mining.
- Understanding client needs
- Understanding company products and services
- Understanding drilling fluids engineering
- Ability to undertake mathematical calculations
- Comprehension of chemistry
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be advance in the Microsoft Office Suite of Product
- Zulu, Sotho, Afrikaans will be an added advantage but not a requirement
- Ability to sell
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Salary / Package
- Travel Allowance
- Company Car
- Cell phone