Our Client is an Inbound Tour Operator.
You will be expected to perform the following Key Functions:
- Strong destination knowledge of South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe & Zambia is a must
- Strong destination knowledge of East Africa, Namibia, Mozambique & Malawi an added advantage.
- Significant travel industry experience, ideally within the luxury travel market.
- Previous Senior sales consultant experience essential, at least 5 years
- Experience taking responsibility and dealing with major accounts.
- Experience in executing all stages of a booking life cycle, from quoting, invoicing, to supplier confirmation and chasing payment from clients and ensuring supplier payments get actioned from the Finance department
- Experience dealing with groups and Tour series.
- Reporting experience.
- Standard: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00.
- Shift week: Responsible for the emergency number and reservations inbox after hours and work on Saturdays from 09:00 to 13:00.
Certificate/ Diploma in Travel.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products (particularly excel) & internet.
Strong communication skills via phone, email and Skype.
- Experience working in Wetu, Tour Plan and or Travel Studio preferable. (Reservation System software)
- Attention to detail.
Salary / Package
R25,000 - R30,000 Gross