Our client is a plastic profile manufacturer servicing Africa.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Production planning meetings
- Planning – preparing orders, setting quality standards, and estimating timescales and costs
- Analyse production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- Control – monitoring production schedules
- Oversee the manufacturing process and make sure that production lines are running smoothly, efficiently and according to the formulations.
- Determine the material resources required, develop and source materials which are more cost effective for all production needs together with the Purchasing Department
- Liaising and ordering Raw Materials from selected suppliers.
- Receiving and checking incoming Raw Materials.
- Ensure that all scrap generated during production is weighed and recorded daily. Start and shutdown scrap, sweepings, spillages and waste.
- Ensure optimum quantities of stock to ensure no shortages or overstocking.
- Polymers (Plastics) industry
- Minimum of 4 years in production and stock control position
- Compounding experience advantageous
Salary / Package
R750k CTC Neg
Inclusive in CTC