Up market Mediterranean-Inspired Restaurant located in Johannesburg North.
Our client is seeking a strong Restaurant Manager to run the daily BOH, FOH and Floor as well as strategies for long term planning in the restaurant operations. Ideally seeking a candidate with experience in an upmarket stand alone restaurant.
Your roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Agreeing and managing budgets.
- Creating staffing rotas.
- Planning menus.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Overseeing stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum 3 years experience gained in a management role in a Restaurant.
- Excellent stock control.
- Admin strong.
- Strong guest relations.
- Must know relative POS systems,
- Strong operations management of front of house and back of house.
- Sound knowledge of HACCAP standards.
Salary / Package
R20 000 gross per month (negotiable dependent on experience)