Our Client is one of the leading peronalised office furniture brands in South Africa
As a Business Development Executive you are responsible for driving business growth within a company and maintaining and creating new business relationships to facilitate growth within the company.
Your Responsibilities will include
- Extend the customer base by finding new and sustainable customers.
- Develop and maintain client relationships through regular contact to discuss established product utilization and new product implementation.
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders.
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business.
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Track and report on the status of proposal components.
- Conduct ongoing market research.
- Work with the pricing department to create rate proposals.
- Drive the end-to-end sales process.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts.
Tertiary Qual in Sales & Marketing. Business Management similar
- Must have own vehicle
- Strong communication, Negotiation and Listening Skills.
Salary / Package