Our client is an Inbound Tour Operator company .
You will be expected to perform the following Key Functions:
- Planning and designing of Leisure Group itineraries (incentive specific experience)
- Good understanding of specific requirements for groups itineraries including general groups policies
- Managing the reservations process including qualifying the requirements of the group to ensure can meet their budget
- Handling of bookings from quote to finalising, including invoicing and travel documents
- Proactive selling of products and services ensuring the best possible itinerary for the guests
Travel and Tourism certificate/Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years Touring groups specific experience
- Destination knowledge in Southern and East Africa
Salary / Package