The Company offers Comprehensive Power Plant Solutions From Maintenance, Turnaround to Construction.
Our Client is looking for a Lead Business Developer to join their team to Co-ordinate the development and implementation of the Business Development Strategies of the company to assist in achieving its future growth and revenue targets. Develop existing and new markets and opportunities in line with the business strategies.
Main Accountabilities will include:
Strategies / Planning
- Develop marketing plan as a guide to business units for detailed marketing plans.
- Ensure access to reliable information sources for decision making.
- Identification of collaboration opportunities.
- Ad-hoc surveys / research as and when required.
- Assist in achieving of budgets.
- Compiles regional monthly reports for management meetings as required.
- Ensure that tender schedules are received from the Proposals Division in order to follow up on submitted tenders and update business on tender status.
- Ensure feedback to customers on the balance scorecard.
Advertising / Promotions / Events
- Propose advertisements and attendance to events.
- Propose promotional materials.
- Assist marketing with promotional materials.
- Promote the Group Branding initiatives and assist when required.
- Prepare and submit proposal information to ensure successful pre-qualification for all regional / strategic projects.
- Development of presentations and other sales literature for regional / strategic projects
- Set-up and attend client meetings
- The incumbent must be able to interpret drawings.
- Analyse and understand BOQs and RFQs that shall enable tangible opportunity pre-screening that shall inform the go-no-go process.
- Execute estimating (SMEIP) to an extent.
- Establish client records: organisations, projects, news / updates and ethics policies.
- Consolidate client records.
- Meet client regional / corporate 6 monthly and issue visit reports.
- Meet with clients with regards to opportunities / updates and assist where required
- Meet with supply chain to establish and maintain relationships
- Tertiary Qual in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering disciplines
- Business-related qualification beneficial.
- Minimum 10 years relevant industry experience.
- Must have international business development experience.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent MS office skills
Salary / Package
Highly Neg on exp