Our client is a leader in Residential Development.
The primary role is to manage all commercial and costs relating aspects to building projects, from the initial hand over from the estimators to the final completion of the project.
Your duties will include:
- Manage all commercial and costs and related aspects to building projects.
- Minimise the cost of a project and increase the value for money.
- Review quantities and allowable prior to approving requisitions.
- Control, price, monitor, and present variation orders.
- Appoint subcontractors
- Process subcontractor payments
- Do spot checks on quantities delivered to site.
- Ensure that Lasarfiche is implemented on site.
- Contribute to quality, production, and safety compliance on site.
- Re-measure projects
- Monthly cost review reports and respond to financial and commercial issues.
- Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- 3 - 5 Years in the Building and construction industry
- MS Office
- Construction Costing Software (CCS)
Salary / Package
R25 000- R30 000 Basic per month