Our client is a hydraulics specialist.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, You will be responsible for perform testing, troubleshooting and commissioning of new and refurbished hydraulic equipment.
- Testing the functionality of hydraulic equipment and components to the specified outcome.
- Maintenance and upkeep of all hydraulic test equipment and test benches.
- Able to identify system problems and solutions.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Recognised and relevant Trade Certificate.
- Matric or equivalent qualification (NQF 4).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience testing of sophisticated hydraulic systems and cylinders.
- Electronic equipment knowledge and experience will be a major advantage.
- A strong technical background with good knowledge of hydraulics, circuitry, components, cylinders, and quality standards.
- Customer driven, passionate about servicing customer needs.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Computer literate – basic Microsoft skills.
- Willing to work overtime as and when required
Salary / Package
R475K - R600K CTC p/annum