Our client is in the HVAC industry.
Our Client is looking for a Costing Engineer to join their team.
Your duties will include:
- BOM and routing maintenance.
- Use computer software to calculate estimates
- Production Cost maintenance
- Evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability
- Assist the Project Team in tracking over/under billings and taking an active role in reducing under billings
- Recommend ways to make a product more cost effective or profitable
- Develop project plans for the duration of the project
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labour expense factors
- Assist the project team in closing out the project and validate the final revenue before the final bill is submitted
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a Production / Manufacturing environment.
- Financial Background
- Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office, Auto Cad & Inventor
- Knowledge of Process flows and production processes & Drawings
Salary / Package
R25,000 - R30,000 Basic per month ( Negotiable)