Manufacturer of custom-made high-quality garage doors, commercial sectional doors, and galvanized and aluminum roller shutter doors.
Your duties will encompass:
- Develop and execute customer specific sales plans and strategies in order to attain the budget targets and company sales goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive action plans and milestones to ensure the achievement of the company’s sales objectives and goals.
- Execute against the approved sales and profit targets as per the budget.
- Develop strategic plans to ensure cost-effective execution of the sales plans market development activities in line with budget expectations.
- Develop the medium- and long-term customer plan to ensure the continued profitable sales growth of the company through good project and pipeline.
- Research and analyses the industry, markets and competition to make informed strategic decisions.
- Create initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce risks and maximize core strengths of the company.
- Monitor and report on sales performance goals.
- At least 5 years' experience as a senior sales executive in a technical field.
- MS Office, MS Projects and SAP (Excel intermediate level).
- Proven new business development and sales track record.
- At least 5 years' experience as a senior sales executive with the submission and closure of tenders.
Salary / Package
- Provident Fund.
- Medical Aid.