Our client is a comprehensive project implementation company offering a streamlined approach to office interior designs, refurbishments and upgrades, as well as new build, covering all the aspects of the Turnkey process.
In this position you will be reporting to the HOD Costing and Procurement and your duties will include but not limited to:
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required, and labour involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final
- Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts.
- Measurement of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and always followed.
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports and follow procedures and instructions in accordance with the business
- Produce accurate measuring, data transfers, formulations, and calculations
- Work in a well-timed manner not to hold up the adjacent teams and project progress
- Assist Head of Department when required
Scope of project: Commercial shop fitting / fit outs
- +4 years’ experience in Commercial industry
Salary / Package
To be discussed with the client