Our client is a heavy-duty industrial packaging company.
The Senior Engineer will provide strategic technical leadership by developing and driving the technical vision of the organisation and will create technology solutions that will be the foundation for both short- and long-term business objectives. The successful candidate will be involved in the full operation of the business and will be a key member of the management team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Small-scale automation improvements and upgrades to our existing production machines.
- Manage the Maintenance Team and will ensure that preventative maintenance schedules are fully implemented and adhered to.
- Develop the product development systems and procedures and will also oversee the ISO Quality Control System.
- Projects will be split between production technology improvements, plant maintenance and Product development.
- BSc degree in Electro / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years relevant manufacturing experience of which at least 4 years in a
- Good understanding of lean manufacturing principles and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Track record of improvement projects in a manufacturing environment.
- Highly skilled in 3D design packages such as SolidWorks.
Salary / Package