Our Client is a utility services company that offers a wide range of utility services through its specialised technologies and skilled staff to producers, distributors and consumers of utilities (electricity, water and gas).
You will be responsible for effecting and maintaining water savings for a given property portfolio.
- You will makes recommendations to and implementing the approved intervention schedule of water savings and monitoring and maintaining optimised water consumption per site for the length of a given contract.
- You may also from time to time be asked to work on other contracts or in other Regions as and when required.
- Min N6/Nat Diploma in Civil Engineering with Plumbing Trade certificate.
- 10 - 15 years’ plumbing work experience pref
- General understanding of the utility environment with particular reference to Water Infrastructure, Water Efficiency and Water Demand Management;
- Good communicating and reporting skills;
- Be able to draught a basic reticulation schematic from a provided legend;
Salary / Package
R35k pm Neg