Our client is a specialist in the construction sector.
- Construction Management.
- Overseeing and directing Electrical & Instrumentation construction project from feasibility to completion.
- Construction planning and execution monitoring.
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite construction activities
- Management of materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Construction Site Safety.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to project status.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Quality and cost control.
- Adherence to engineering standards.
- Electrical Engineering Diploma / Trade Test
- SACPCMP registration will be advantageous.
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience as a Construction Manager
- Petrochemical industry experience.
Salary / Package
R65K - R75K CTC per annum