Auditing firm that offers services such as accounting, auditing and taxation.
Your duties will encompass:
- Perform financial statements.
- Monthly and quarterly reviews tax reporting.
- Preparation and review of annual statutory financial reports, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and equity statements.
- Application of and compliance with International financial reporting standards.
- Preparation and review of reconciliations for major accounts and sub accounts including bank accounts, intercompany accounts, debtors, creditors etc.
- Maintenance and review of debtors and creditors ledger.
- Preparation of Management Account Statements & other custom reporting per client’s needs and requirements.
- Accounting for foreign currency transactions.
- Analysis of financial performance, including variance analysis, industry ratio and projections.
- Preparation and review of company, partnership, and individual income tax returns.
- Preparation and review of Pay as you earn (PAYE) and Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Preparation and review of Provisional Tax calculations.
- Consulting with attorneys and plaintiffs for the calculation of loss of income/support in court cases (Mainly Road Accident Fund cases).
- Company registrations, director changes, Annual Return Submissions.
- UIF registrations.
- BCom Accounting degree
- SAICA or SAICA
- 3 years' experience.
- Xero experience advantageous.
- Bilingual (Afrikaans and English).
Salary / Package