Automotive manufacturing company based in Durban
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team.
- Complete on time and accurate invoicing.
- Procurement control (ordering, updating of pipelines, monitoring shipping schedules for import/export)
- Co-ordinate customer deliveries and ensure timeous delivery at all times.
- Complete all SAP processing requirements.
- Send quotations to existing and new customers.
- Assist with new business development.
- Internal monitoring of Costs and Forex control.
- Submit Kaizen activities to ensure continuous improvement.
- Provide regular customer liaison to improve customer service.
- Assist with the control of debtors and creditors to ensure invoices are paid accurately and on time..
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Supply Chain)
- Sales and Marketing.
- 2 Years related experience.
- Driver's License, Own Vehicle.
- Intermediate MS Office, SAP.
Salary / Package
R22 000 - R25 000 PM