Our client was established in 2006, it is a multidisciplinary 100% black owned entity that has a diversified business portfolio, operating in various sectors of the economy specializing in Construction, Security and Cleaning.
- You will be responsible for leading and managing the tendering process for projects.
- You will be involved in preparing, submitting, and tracking tender proposals, collaborating with various teams, and ensuring that the Company’s bids are competitive and aligned with the Company’s goals
Relevant Qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is desirable.
- Minimum of 8 years' as detailed in the job description.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in tendering software, project management tools, and Microsoft Office.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of legal and contractual aspects related to construction tenders.
Salary / Package
R 550k Neg