Our client is a specialist in the construction sector.
You will be responsible for managing and controlling the financial aspects of electrical projects within petrochemical plants.
- Budget validations and project cost forecasts.
- Ensure maximum profitability on projects and exercising commercial acumen.
- Prepare cash flows and update as necessary
- Compile monthly reports
- Site measurements
- Monitor progress on site
- Travelling to the various Project sites.
- BTech/BSc Quantity Surveying
- Contractor experience essential
- Electrical & Instrumentation experience
- Petrochemical industry experience
- NEC contract experience
Salary / Package