A market leader in Chemical Manufacturing
Our client is looking for a EHS Specialist to join their team
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Maintenance of all relevant SHEQ documented information and records (retained information) i.e. reports, Risk assessments, audit reports, etc.
- Ensure continual improvement of the SHEQ management system.
- Conduct and/or participate in Risk Assessments as and when required.
- Participate and contribute on relevant EHS aspects with regards to Project teams for plant upgrade projects, MOC’s, etc.
- Processing of information and data to ensure all documentation related to the SHEQ and RC Management System are continually updated on the server.
- Maintain, control and distribute latest revisions of SHEQ, RC Management System and documentation (policies, manuals, standard operating procedures, works instructions, forms, meeting minutes, etc.) – as and when updates are required and to all relevant staff.
- Fulfil and coordinate First Aider function.
- RC – ensure PPE and other EHS related items are ordered, fulfil role of SHE Committee secretary and Data capturing.
- Quality Dashboard reporting, Document review – monthly emails, Quality reporting tracker update, Communicate monthly Quality topic.
- Logging and updating the safety/environmental improvers register.
- National Diploma in Production and Operations Management
- National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a EHS Specialist working in the Chemical manufacturing industry or similar environment
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with relevant legal licensing and permit requirements (e.g. Air Emissions Licenses, Industrial Effluent discharge licenses, etc.)
Salary / Package
R50 000 - R60 000 CTC