Our client is a specialty chemical company.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Processing of information and data to ensure all documentation related to the SHEQ and RC Management System are continually updated on the server.
- Maintain, control and distribute latest revisions of SHEQ, RC Management System and documentation (policies, manuals, standard operating procedures, works instructions, forms, meeting minutes, etc.) – as and when updates are required and to all relevant staff.
- Fulfil and coordinate First Aider function.
- Ensure PPE and other EHS related items are ordered.
- Participate in IPO trainings and exchange of experiences events.
- Ensure requirements and input related to IATF 16949:2016, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 are adhered to.
- Secretary for the Safety, Health and Environmental Committee Meeting and Employment Equity Committee.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Qualification in Health and Safety
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a SHEQ administrator involvement in a quality, health, safety or environmental department within the industrial chemical manufacturing industry or similar workplace environment.
- Occupational health, safety and environmental academic knowledge and practical skills.
- Sound knowledge of IATF 16949:2016, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018.
- Knowledge and experience working with SHEQ Management processes and practices.
- Computer literate (Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio).
Salary / Package
R20,000 - R25,000 per month