The company undertakes mega projects in the Civil and Building industry in many countries,.
Reporting to the Senior Cost Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing Bills of Quantities.
- Advising on selection of tenderers; evaluation of and reporting of tenders.
- Preparing Valuations for interim certificates.
- Contract correspondence, attending site and Technical Meetings.
- Preparation of estimates.
- On site Re-measurements and site valuations.
- Preparation of contractual documents.
- Preparation of Payment certificates and Monthly cost reports.
- +/-5 years experience
- Valid passport (preferably European passport/ UK but not vital)
- BSc / BTech in Quantity Surveying
- Preferably Registered (With RICS and / or SACQSP)
- Win QS
- Experience on Residential/ Hotels/ Mixed use projects (preferably)
Salary / Package