Our client is an African-owned and operated multi-disciplinary consulting engineering powerhouse operating across the African continent to deliver a range of specialised engineering services to the people of Africa.
- You will have working experience in the engineering development, design and construction of a range of projects in industrial plants (Oil & Gas, Chemical, Mining and Power Generation Plants)
- You will be able to plan and execute structural drafting assignments – reinforced concrete & structural steel.
- You will be responsible for reviewing the work of Junior Draftspersons and provide feedback.
- Drafting Diploma would be ideal
- 5+ years’ experience as detailed in the job description
- Valid driver’s licence.
- 3D modelling and the creation of construction drawings
- Must be proficient in Autodesk Revit or MicroStation and AutoCad 3D
Salary / Package
Neg to R600k.