Our client is an equipment manufacturer.
- Develop product and process charts & SOP’s
- Apply sound Industrial Engineering techniques to improve operating performance and reduce wastage and delays.
- Develop, co-ordinate and maintain all manufacturing information and systems.
- Develop manufacturing methods to improve material handling in production.
- Work with Product development to create product specific processes for all existing and new products.
- Design layout of equipment and workspace.
- Incorporate safety, shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
- Write process specifications and make recommendations regarding ergonomic improvements
- Audit and review Production Work Instructions and Procedures (SOP’s)
- Work with Quality and manufacturing departments to ensure the quality of production and products produced meet customer and design standards.
- Collate information daily pertaining to quality control and produce reports detailing failure patterns and characteristics
- Communicate any non-conformances or any quality related issues to the SHEQ Officer.
- Analyse Quality Data and make recommendations for improvement
- Assist with any investigation of all In-house manufactured / production quality defects and customer complaints related to production.
- BSc/BTech/ND Industrial Engineering
- 3 years' proven experience as an Industrial Engineer in a manufacturing
- Advanced knowledge of production, processes, and work measurement
- Valid Driver's License
Salary / Package
R220K - R300K CTC per annum