Our client is a mining contracting company.
You will be responsible for the following:
- To ensure adherence to the Mine Health and safety Act and conduct inspections and audits.
- Investigate all occupational health and safety accidents, analyse them and report recommendations to prevent recurrences.
- Development and implementing of occupational health and safety systems.
- Verify work permits, checklist and risk registers.
- Identify training requirements to ensure that staff and contractors understand the necessary occupational health and safety requirements and the expectations of the legislation.
- OHS Practitioner NQF 5
- SACPCMP registration
- 5 years' experience in a mining environment
- Driver's license
Salary / Package
R600k - R800k CTC per annum