Integrated Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) and Management (EPCM) Company.
This is a 2 year fixed contract. Candidate needs to be proficient in JBCC, FIDIC (Red, Yellow, and Silver), New Engineering and Construction Contract (NEC) – All suites, General Conditions of Contract (GCC SAICE). Be conversant with the procurement process of contractors to perform services under the relevant EPC and O&M agreements and be conversant with PPAs.
- Ensuring that all contract communication is conducted in accordance with the relevant contract agreements including for but not limited to notifications and claims.
- Manage communication with internal and external stakeholders on Legal, Commercial and Contractual matters.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations, codes, and standards related to the appointment.
- Effective contractual management of the Company’s sub-contractors and clients
- Ensure that the organisation operates in line with all applicable legislation,
- Advise the company on steps to be taken to achieve compliance.
- Where there is lack of compliance in the processes, introduce systems that are subordinate to legislation and statutory requirements.
- Take the lead in managing all contractual issues related to all relevant laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all relevant procedures and reporting obligations are complied with.
- When required, assume advisory roles in the Marketing and Communications, Human Resources and Finance departments with regards to legal, contractual and commercial matters.
- Handle procurement process of contractors to perform services under the relevant EPC and O&M agreements and be conversant with PPAs.
- Preparing reports and presentations to Senior Management and Clients
- Prepare management presentations and generate periodic reports with the progress status of the company’s Commercial and Contractual position
Any Recognised South African Membership Board is a essential.
- BCom, (Law) /BSc (QS), /LLB /LLM
National Diploma in related
- 10 - 15 Years Experience
- Registered Professional Contracts Manager or similar.
- Knowledge of Construction and Project Management.
- Must have knowledge of the built Industry Must have exposure to either of the following industries: Electrical/Mechanical Civil Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of business and legal fundamentals.
- Applied sales management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Salary / Package
R80K - R1 Million per month